of Four Corners Colorado, CO
Your Community. Your Kids.
Coming up.......COLORADO GIVES DAY
MAKE YOUR DOLLARS GO EVEN FARTHER TO SAVE LIVES!!!
Second Wind Fund will once again be a part of a statewide initiative between First Bank and Community First Foundation. During a 24 hour period - Tuesday, December 6 (beginning 12:00 a.m.) you can donate online by going to www.givingfirst.org/secondwindfundofbouldercounty/overview. For each dollar donated (a minimum of $10) a percentage of monies raised by Second Wind Fund Four Corners will be matched by First Bank and Community First Foundation.
Be sure to donate directly through Second Wind Fund of Boulder county as they are our registered site and to designate Second Wind Fund Four Corners in the "memo" box on the screen. This will ensure that your donation goes directly to serve youth in the Four Corners region.
To learn more about Colorado Gives Day go to Colorado Gives Day at Giving First
If you are having suicidal thoughts, feel you may hurt yourself, or are concerned that someone you know may be in danger of hurting himself or herself, you may:
1) Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at
2) Call the National Hopeline Network at 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433);
3) If Spanish-speaking, call the Kristin Brooks Hope Center Spanish suicide support line at 1-800 SUICIDA (1-800-784-2432);
4) If gay/questioning youth, call the Trevor Project at 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (1-866-488-7386);
5) In an emergency, call 911.
No hotline is a substitute for professional counseling. If you are depressed or thinking about hurting yourself, we strongly recommend that you seek counseling from a mental health professional.